Extreme UNIX power, whisper quiet! The HP C8000 Workstation is designed to address the most demanding technical workloads in automotive, aerospace, and electronic design enterprises. The C8000 workstation is ideal for handling the complexities of large models, system assemblies, design analysis, and simulations. This PA-RISC workstation delivers greater-than-clock-rate performance scaling, industry leading graphics performance, a large 16 GB memory footprint, all at a low total cost of ownership with HP's renowned stability, reliability and support.
- 2-way capability at a 1-way price: Think fast, work faster. 1 GHz or 1.1 GHz PA-8900 dual-core processor modules provide 2-way capability at 1-way price and 4-way performance at a 2-way price.
- Whisper quiet: Designed for office environments, at 4.2 bels of sound power (32 dB sound pressure; operator position), the HP c8000 is one of the quietest UNIX workstation available today.
- Industry-standard AGP 8X graphics: Breakthrough, mainstream graphics performance comes to the UNIX workstation.
- High-performance, low-latency chipset: The HP zx1 chipset was designed for 1-to-4-way systems, enabling greater-than-clock-rate performance scaling.
- Rich, pre-certified HP-UX solution stack: Binary-compatibility with HP-UX 10.20, 11.0 and 11i applications, eliminates the need to upgrade your application infrastructure.
- Up to 1.2 TB of SCSI storage: Choose from four internal Ultra320 SCSI drives at either high-speed and high-capacity 10,000 rpm SCSI (300 GB maximum storage per drive) or extreme performance 15,000 rpm SCSI (73 GB maximum storage per drive).
- Expandability: Robust expansion capabilities of 2 processor sockets, 8 memory slots, and 4 disk drive bays allow you to upgrade your workstation with your business needs. The HP c8000 supports either deskside or rack kits so that it can be redeployed into a high-performance compute cluster. With the HP c8000, you are ready now and ready for the future.
Look to On Queue Computer for support with your HP C8000 Workstation with over 26 years in business supporting legacy workstations.
We have inventory for all of the HP visualize workstation line and we are technically adept to help you with your needs.
Please give us a call at (978) 499-0049 or email us with exactly what kind of support or products you need at email@example.com